Last Updated: 5th September
2. Information We Collect
We may collect information such as:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Usage Data: Information on how our site is accessed and used.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain and improve our website.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through third-party partnerships.
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our services.
4. Data Storage and Security
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, and we strive to use acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
5. Third-Party Privacy Policies
6. Children’s Privacy
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
8. Contact Us
9. Governing Law